If you are unable to view, access, or use a page on our websites, please contact our General Enquiries team on +61 8 9221 9111 or by email at General.Enquiries@cashconverters.com and we will do our best to assist you.
For the best online experience please make sure you're using the most recent version of your preferred browser.
At a minimum, we recommend the following:
- Chrome (version 68.0 and above)
- Safari (version 11.0 and above)
- Firefox (version 60 and above)
- Microsoft Edge (version 16 and above)
Please note that we have also made a number of changes to make our websites more accessible:
- PDFs: For technical reasons (and to meet some legal requirements), our website contains a number of PDFs. Where possible, we provide a HTML alternative. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read PDFs on the site. The Reader can be downloaded from the Adobe site, which also contains instructions for installing the software on your computer. The Adobe website also contains a tool and instructions for converting PDFs into web pages online. It works with most, but not all PDFs. However, the conversion can take some minutes.