Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms:
"Competition" means the “Mario Kart $1,000 in store voucher” Competition;
"Competition Period" means the period from 8:00am AEST Saturday 23 July 2022 to 8:00pm AEST Saturday 6 August 2022.
"Entrant" means a person who submits an Entry to the Competition in compliance with the Eligibility Rules;
"Entry" means a single participants race time logged in the online form to enter for the Prize, subject to these terms and conditions, entrants must complete the selected course ‘Sunshine Airport’ on Mario Kart 8 at a participating store, once they have completed their race a staff member will log their entry on the online form. And, who has also accepted the Terms;
"Excluded Persons" means:
- any directors and employees of Cash Converters and any Cash Converters franchisees and any of their directors and employees;
- principals and staff of any agency (including but not limited to marketing and advertising agencies) currently engaged by Cash Converters or
- principals and staff of any current supplier appointed by Cash Converters including any Immediate families of such persons
- "Immediate family" includes partner/spouse, grandparents, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, children and step-children (whether natural or by adoption), uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, first cousins and grandchildren;
"Prizes" means a $1,000 in-store gift voucher, subject to any qualifications under these terms and conditions;
"Prize Winner" means the one Entrant with the fastest race time submitted or, in the event of multiple entrants with the same race time, will be selected by Cash Converters to redeem the Prize in this Competition;
"Prize Winning Entry" means an Entry with the fastest race time or selected by Cash Converters to win a Prize;
"Cash Converters" means Cash Converters Pty Ltd ABN 75 009 288 804; and
"Terms" means the terms and conditions of the Competition set out herein, including these definitions and the information on how to enter and redeem the Prize;
- In order to be eligible to enter, the Entrant must:
a) agree to the Terms;
b) be a natural person aged 13 years or over;
c) not be disqualified by virtue of Eligibility Rule 2;
d) provide a correct name, valid email address and day time contact phone number;
e) must have completed the pre-selected racecourse in store and completed the online form to be submitted by a staff member.
f) be an Australian resident.
g) opt-into Cash Converters marketing.
- Excluded Persons are not eligible to enter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an Entrant, Cash Converters reserves the right, in its absolute and unfettered discretion, to determine the eligibility of the Entrant.
- The Offer/Competition will be open to Entrants for the duration of the Competition Period.
- Only Entries received during the Competition Period will be acceptable for consideration as a Prize Winning Entry by Cash Converters.
Entry to the Competition
- In order to enter the Competition and submit an Entry, the Entrant must first be in a participating store and:
- Notify the Store Manager or staff member to set up pre-determined track
- Read and have accepted the Terms and Conditions
- Complete customer information form with racetrack timing and contact information
- Only submit 1 entry per person
- Store Manager or staff member to fill in and submit the online form
Determination of Winner
- Cash Converters acting in its absolute and unfettered discretion, will review all entries and determine the fastest track time. If multiple entrants have the same timings, Cash Converters Head Office will randomly select a winner from the top contenders.
- The winner will receive $1,000 in store retail voucher.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or a partial credit.
- The Prize must be redeemed in one transaction.
- The Prize will be collected by the Winner at their allocated Cash Converters.
- If the prize is unclaimed or un-awarded, after three attempted phone calls over two days, the runner up will be contacted via phone call.
- The winner will be notified via phone call.
- The winner must be available to redeem their prize at a participating Cash Converters.
- The Entrant agrees that Cash Converters may use the Entry for marketing or promotional purposes for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the selection of his or her Entry as the Prize Winning Entry shall not represent or confer any endorsement or sponsorship of the Entrant by Cash Converters.
- In its absolute and unfettered discretion, Cash Converters reserves their right at any time to:
a) verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's legal identity, age and place of residence);
b) invalidate any Entry received from an Entrant who is subsequently determined to be ineligible or disqualified under these Terms; or
c) disqualify an Entrant or modify, suspend or terminate the Competition or Prize, to the fullest extent permitted by law and may consider doing so in the event of either interference to the conduct of the Competition or change of circumstances that was not reasonably anticipated and is beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
- By participating in the Competition, the Entrant:
c) grants Cash Converters Australia a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and reproduce their photo including without limitation, in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts.
The entrant is able to revoke this licence at any time by contacting Cash Converters directly or through our relevant social media channels, accounts, or email@example.com and informing Cash Converters that they no longer want their photo used.
- To the extent permitted by law, Cash Converters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (whether in contract or tort) for any personal injury; economic loss or damages (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way through the Competition out of the following:
a) any technical difficulties, operational failures or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Cash Converters);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry form that is late submitted, lost, altered, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by Cash Converters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
d) any variation in the Prize's particulars or value to that stated in these Terms; or
e) any tax liability incurred by the Prize Winner or Entrant.
- The decision of Cash Converters in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final and binding.
- Failure by Cash Converters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.