Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms:
"Raffle" means the “Cashies Camp Quality Raffle”;
"Competition Period" means the period from 9am (QLD time) 16 October to 9am (QLD time) Sunday 1 November 2020.
"Entrant" means a person who has purchased a raffle ticket.
"Entry" means a raffle ticket purchase
"Excluded Persons" means:
- any directors and employees of Cash Converters and any Cash Converters franchisees and any of their directors and employees;
- principals and staff of any agency (including but not limited to marketing and advertising agencies) currently engaged by Cash Converters or
- principals and staff of any current supplier appointed by Cash Converters including any Immediate families of such persons
- "Immediate family" includes partner/spouse, grandparents, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, children and step-children (whether natural or by adoption), uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, first cousins and grandchildren;
“Prize” means a Nintendo Switch;
"Prize Winner" means the 1x Entrant chosen at random from the raffle tickets;
"Prize Winning Entry" means the raffle ticket drawn by Cash Converters;
"Cash Converters" means Cash Converters Pty Ltd ABN 75 009 288 804; and
"Terms" means the terms and conditions of the Competition set out herein, including these definitions and the information on how to enter and redeem the Prize;
- In order to be eligible to enter, the Entrant must:
a) agree to the Terms;
b) be a natural person aged 18 years or over;
c) live in Australia
d) be an Australian resident.
- Entrant must live in Australia
- Excluded Persons are not eligible to enter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an Entrant, Cash Converters reserves the right, in its absolute and unfettered discretion, to determine the eligibility of the Entrant.
- The Competition will be open to Entrants for the duration of the Competition Period.
- Only Entries received during the Competition Period will be acceptable for consideration as a Prize Winning Entry by Cash Converters.
Entry to the Competition
- Purchase a $5.00 raffle ticket in between the promotion period;
- Give contact details to Cash Converters Caloundra.
Determination of Winner
- Cash Converters acting in its absolute and unfettered discretion, will draw the winner from 9:00am (AWST) Sunday 1 November at Cash Converters Caloundra, 26A Bowman Road, Caloundra QLD 4551.
- The winner will be notified via phone call and email on Sunday 1 November.
- The Prize will be held at the Caloundra store for winner to pick up at an agreed upon time & date.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes, another winner will be drawn from 12:00pm (AWST) on Wednesday 11 November 2020.
- Cash Converters contact details are as follows:
Address: 26A Bowman Road, Caloundra QLD 4551
Phone: (07) 3029 2303
- The winner will be notified via phone call or email. The Prize will be delivered to the address provided by the winner.
- The Entrant agrees that Cash Converters may use the Entry for marketing or promotional purposes for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the selection of his or her Entry as the Prize Winning Entry shall not represent or confer any endorsement or sponsorship of the Entrant by Cash Converters.
- In its absolute and unfettered discretion, Cash Converters reserves their right at any time to:
a) verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's legal identity, age and place of residence);
b) invalidate any Entry received from an Entrant who is subsequently determined to be ineligible or disqualified under these Terms; or
c) disqualify an Entrant or modify, suspend or terminate the Competition or Prize, to the fullest extent permitted by law and may consider doing so in the event of either interference to the conduct of the Competition or change of circumstances that was not reasonably anticipated and is beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
- By participating in the Competition, the Entrant:
c) grants Cash Converters Australia a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and reproduce their story including without limitation, in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts.
The entrant is able to revoke this licence at any time by contacting Cash Converters directly through our relevant social media channels, accounts, or firstname.lastname@example.org and informing Cash Converters that they no longer want their story used.
- To the extent permitted by law, Cash Converters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (whether in contract or tort) for any personal injury; economic loss or damages (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way through the Competition out of the following:
a) any technical difficulties, operational failures or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Cash Converters);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry form that is late submitted, lost, altered, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by Cash Converters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
d) any variation in the Prize's particulars or value to that stated in these Terms; or
e) any tax liability incurred by the Prize Winner or Entrant.
- The decision of Cash Converters in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final and binding.
- Failure by Cash Converters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.