For the purpose of these Terms:
"Competition" means “Spin the wheel competition” a chance to win one of 3 prizes competition PS5 digital edition (stock number: 028800244735) or iPad 10th Gen cellular 64GB (Stock number: 055500060556) or a Sonic TV 55" LCD (Stock number: 028500276373) when you visit Cash Converters Sunshine Competition;
"Competition Period" means the period between 10am AEDT Saturday 3 February 2024 to 12pm AEDT Saturday 3 February 2024 or at such earlier time in the event all available Prizes have been awarded to the Prize Winners;
"Entrant” means a person who submits an Entry to the Competition in compliance with the Eligibility Rules;
"Entry" means one spin of the wheel provided by the Fox Black Thunder Street team at Cash Converters Sunshine store, who has also accepted the Terms;
"Excluded Persons" means:
• any directors and employees of Cash Converters and any Cash Converters franchisees and any of their directors and employees;
• principals and staff of any agency (including but not limited to marketing and advertising agencies) currently engaged by Cash Converters;
• principals and staff of any current supplier appointed by Cash Converters including any Immediate families of such persons; or
• "Immediate family" includes partner/spouse, grandparents, parents, step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, children and step-children (whether natural or by adoption), uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, first cousins and grandchildren;
"Prize" means either:
• a “Sony Playstation PS5 digital edition (stock number: 028800244735);or
• an Apple iPad 10th Gen cellular 64GB (Stock number: 055500060556); or
• a Sonic TV 55" LCD (Stock number: 028500276373)
when you visit Cash Converters Sunshine, subject to any qualifications under these terms and conditions;
"Prize Winner" means the 3 Entrants eligible to redeem the Prize in this Competition;
"Prize Winning Entry" means any person who spins the wheel and where the spinner/needle lands on a Prize;
"Cash Converters" means Cash Converters Pty Ltd ABN 75 009 288 804; and
"Terms" means the terms and conditions of the Competition set out herein, including these definitions and the information on how to enter and redeem the Prize.
1. In order to be eligible to enter, the Entrant must:
a) agree to the Terms;
b) be a natural person aged 13 years or over;
c) if under the age of 18 years old, receive consent from a parent or legal guardian to make an Entry into the Competition and must also provide a valid phone number and email address of your parent or legal guardian so that Cash Converters may verify such consent;
d) not be disqualified by virtue of Eligibility Rule 2;
e) visit Cash Converters Sunshine during the Competition Period and submit an Entry into the Competition; and
f) be an Australian resident.
2. Excluded Persons are not eligible to enter.
3. If there is a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an Entrant, Cash Converters reserves the right, in its absolute and unfettered discretion, to determine the eligibility of the Entrant.
4. The Competition will be open to Entrants for the duration of the Competition Period.
5. Only Entries received during the Competition Period will be acceptable for consideration as a Prize Winning Entry by Cash Converters.
Entry to the Competition
6. In order to enter the Competition and submit an Entry, the Entrant must spin the wheel located at Cash Converters Sunshine during the Competition Period to gain entry into the draw. Entries are strictly limited to one per person, except where an Entrant lands on a spin again tile.
7. Entrants must not interfere with the wheel once the wheel is spun.
Determination of Winner
8. Winners are determined at the time the wheel stops in motion and the needle/spinner lands on the prize winning tile.
9. The Prize Winner will select one Prize upon completion of their spin attempt.
10. The Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, partial credit or another Prize.
11. The Prizes will be awarded to the Prize Winner during the Competition Period.
13. The Prize Winner must be available to redeem their prize at Cash Converters Sunshine.
14. The Entrant agrees that Cash Converters may use the Entry for marketing or promotional purposes for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
15. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the selection of his or her Entry as the Prize Winning Entry shall not represent or confer any endorsement or sponsorship of the Entrant by Cash Converters.
16. In its absolute and unfettered discretion, Cash Converters reserves their right at any time to:
a) verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's legal identity, age and place of residence); =
b) invalidate any Entry received from an Entrant who is subsequently determined to be ineligible or disqualified under these Terms; or
c) disqualify an Entrant or modify, suspend or terminate the Competition or Prize, to the fullest extent permitted by law and may consider doing so in the event of either interference to the conduct of the Competition or change of circumstances that was not reasonably anticipated and is beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
17. By participating in the Competition, the Entrant:
c) grants Cash Converters a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and reproduce their photo including without limitation, in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts. The Entrant is able to revoke this licence at any time by contacting Cash Converters directly through our relevant social media channels, accounts, or email@example.com and informing Cash Converters that they no longer want their photo used.
18. To the extent permitted by law, Cash Converters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (whether in contract or tort) for any personal injury; economic loss or damages (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way through the Competition out of the following:
a) any technical difficulties, operational failures or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Cash Converters);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any entry form that is late submitted, lost, altered, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by Cash Converters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Cash Converters.
d) any variation in the Prize's particulars or value to that stated in these Terms; or
e) any tax liability incurred by the Prize Winner or Entrant.
19. The decision of Cash Converters in relation to any aspect of the Competition will be final and binding.
20. Failure by Cash Converters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.