CC Statement Terms and Conditions
References to "Cash Converters" in this document, mean Cash Converters International Limited and all its subsidiaries and controlled entities (such as Cash Converters Pty Ltd and Cash Converters Personal Finance Pty Ltd) and any entity trading under the Cash Converters brand in Australia, or any one of these depending on the context. Each Cash Converters subsidiary or controlled entity may perform a different role with respect to your loan. For example, one company may act as broker and one may act as lender and this consent is intended to cover the role of each company. References to the singular ("I" or "me" for example) include the plural ("We" or "us" for example).
Cash Converters has arranged to make the "CC Statement" system (the System) available to you. The System is a free tool provided to help you to quickly and easily gather your income and expense details.
How the System works
The System provides you with the means to request us, as your agent, to help you quickly and efficiently gather your income and expense data from financial institutions and government agencies, using third party information gathering services (Yodlee or Proviso).
What if you don’t want to use the System?
There is no obligation on you to use the System.
Variations and updates
These Terms and Conditions only apply to this current session of your use of the System.
Your acknowledgement and consent in relation to the use of the System
To use the System to produce an account/bank statement information report (BS Information Report) to your broker or dealer on your behalf, you:
- agree that Cash Converters and/or its subcontractor may utilise the account access credentials that you supply in order to access your relevant financial institution account(s);
- agree to provide your financial institution account(s) access credentials to Cash Converters and / or Cash Converters nominated subcontractor to enable them (or either of them) to use a third party contractor (Yodlee, Inc. (Yodlee) and / or Proviso Pty Ltd (Proviso)) to access and obtain information from your account statements using your financial institution account(s) access credentials;
- agree that Cash Converters and/or its subcontractor may access your relevant financial institution account(s) using Yodlee and / or Proviso to access and obtain information from your account statements using your financial institution account(s) access credentials. Cash Converters and/or its subcontractor will then collate and verify information until it is able to prepare a BS Information Report on your behalf;
WARNING: By disclosing your financial institution account(s) access credentials, you may become liable for any unauthorised transactions on your financial institution account(s). If you are uncomfortable, speak to your financial institution for details before you proceed.
(You should note that Yodlee or Proviso may store your financial institution account(s) access credentials for up to 90 days to allow for an up to date BS Information Report to be prepared);
- authorise Cash Converters to act on your behalf to provide your credit assistance provider or agent with access to a copy of the BS Information Report in order for them to assist you with your credit application (or if you are applying directly to Cash Converters, for Cash Converters to retain and consider the BS Information Report);
- agree that Cash Converters may authorise its subcontractor to receive and hold the BS Information Report on your behalf. Where you make a credit application to Cash Converters, you authorise Cash Converters to access and use the BS Information Report in order to assist Cash Converters to process your loan application;
- acknowledge that the use of the System is at your risk, and Cash Converters, or its agents or suppliers are not liable for any loss or damage related to your use of the System;
- warrant that the information you provide will be true, accurate, current and complete; and