If you have a point of view, comment, experience or tip that could help other people please feel free to submit it through one of our social media community pages. We are open to comments, queries, complaints and compliments because we want to offer the best service possible. However it is Cash Converters’ policy that we will moderate any content that puts you or us in legal jeopardy or offends other people.
Specifically this means we will moderate content (and in extreme cases we may ban individual users) that:
- features swearing, bullying, trolling, threatening, abusive, indecent, defamatory, harassing, offensive, disrespectful language or personal attacks (on content authors, moderators, other users of our pages or any individual including Cash Converters staff members),
- contains a political agenda,
- is spam or advertising,
- is potentially defamatory,
- features material or links posted in potential breach of copyright, infringes any person’s intellectual property rights or privacy,
- includes offensive profile pictures that contain profanities or indecent imagery,
- is unlawful in any way.
We would like our online space to be a productive and interesting place to join in the conversation and so would ask users to follow these conversation guidelines:
- We welcome debate and commentary, but personal attacks (on content authors, moderators, other users, staff members or any individual), persistent trolling and any form of abuse will not be tolerated. We don’t want to stop you discussing issues you are passionate about, but we do ask users to find ways of sharing their views that do not feel threatening to others.
- We acknowledge criticism of our products, services, policies and performance, but will not publish persistent misrepresentation or misinformation of the Cash Converters Group, our Board, our shareholders, related entities and affiliates or our staff.
- Please be pleasant and respectful of the opinions and beliefs of others. Some people are sensitive or fragile, so please consider the impact your comments may have on others. Any comments submitted in ALL-CAPS, or similar, may be rejected. Also be aware that you may be misunderstood, so try to be clear. Expect that people may understand your post differently than you intended.
- Keep it relevant. We know that conversations can be wide-ranging, but if you submit commentary wholly unrelated to the original topic thread (“off-topic”) then it may be rejected or removed, in order to keep the discussion on track. From time to time we will ask that conversations stay on topic and we reserve the right to redirect or curtail conversations that descend into repetitive flame-wars.
- The social media sites do not supplant existing Cash Converters customer service or complaints resolution forums, but it is an arena for discussion and for two-way feedback. Please direct any individual customer service issues or complaints to the channels listed on our website Contact Us page. Any individual service issue reported via these pages may be forwarded to an appropriate representative who will attempt to contact you via email or telephone to resolve the matter.
Facebook has its own policy in relation to use of pages and posting on the site, and expects users of this site abide by Facebook’s policies for use of Facebook generally. You can find a copy of Facebook's policies here:www.facebook.com/terms
Cash Converters does not endorse any threads or posts placed on the community pages and will remove any posts which do not comply with these policies.
If you ever have any concerns that there are posts not keeping with the stated spirit of our community, please send an email to email@example.com. We will treat every contact with seriousness and confidentiality.